The office of the County Treasurer-Tax Collector is one of the agencies involved with the administrative facilitation of school bond financings in San Diego County. The role is to act as a fiduciary partner and fiscal resource to the County of Education and all 42 local school districts.
The links below are provided to keep our citizens and taxpayers apprised of our efforts in this area.
- Assembly Bill 182
- Letter to all 42 San Diego County Public and Community College Districts Regarding AB 182
- Hueso Unveils School Bond Reform Legislative Proposal
- CAB Legislation Press Release
- Press Release from California State Assembly member Ben Hueso's Office
- 5 Point Plan Goals
- School District Board Meeting Presentations
- Letters of Support
- Debt Financing Presentation
- Letter to San Diego County of Education Regarding CABs
- Proposed Actions Regarding California School District Bonds
Dan McAllister joins Assemblymember Ben Hueso and
Assemblymember Joan Buchanan co-authors of AB 182
at CACTTC Conference